Trout Tracker Guide Service :: View topic - Man on a run - Baffin Bay Fishing Reports
Trout Tracker Guide Service

Capt. Kev Cochran - Fishing Reports

Man on a run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Kev

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Man on a run Reply with quote

Brad Lyssey caught a 29 inch, 8 pounder on a floating Fat Boy while fishing with me last week. That makes three trips in a row with 28+ inch trout for him! Not much was happening that day, but we made a commitment to stay shallow and he got his reward. Unfortunately, I was headed back to the boat when he caught it, so I didn't get a picture to post on the photos page. Fishing has tapered off some from the excellent run we had from February through mid-March, but we continue to catch decent numbers of trout in the 4 and 5 pound class, with a few better ones on some days. Brown tide is a problem in Baffin on the windy days, so I've been spending some time in Corpus Bay where the water is nicer. There are a bunch of fish over there and some solid ones; it's just a matter of time until somebody hangs a monster in that area. Tiderunners are known to visit that locale in the spring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: