Trout Tracker Guide Service :: View topic - February fishing - Baffin Bay Fishing Reports
Trout Tracker Guide Service

Capt. Kev Cochran - Fishing Reports

February fishing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Kev

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: February fishing Reply with quote

Just finished a nice run of February fishing. The results were not the best ever, by any means, but the catching was steady, the average size of the trout quite good. In 18 days on the water, we managed 39 trout over 25 inches, including fish up to 29 inches, with 8 weighing better than 7 pounds. Total numbers of fish was good too, and the total of 3 and 4 pounders was well above average. I'm fishing in areas with crystal clear water. Despite reports of slow fishing around here, these are my results, with no fudge factor added in. Some areas aren't producing as they usually do this time of year, admittedly, so I'm fishing different places!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: