Trout Tracker Guide Service :: View topic - A glimpse of what's to come - Baffin Bay Fishing Reports
Trout Tracker Guide Service

Capt. Kev Cochran - Fishing Reports

A glimpse of what's to come

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Kev

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: A glimpse of what's to come Reply with quote

Colder weather will mean more big trout caught; it's as predictable as the changing color of the leaves. I got a testimonial today from a customer who lives in Virginia and purchases some of my instructional products. He and his buddy caught some big fish today on floating FatBoys. Here's part of what Sheldon Arey had to say:

I am enclosing a...picture of a 28 inch speck...I caught today in Virginia waters on a floating FatBoy in the 10 color you recommend. The other picture is a friend who also caught a 26 inch speck today on a Paul Brown lure. Our bigger fish are starting to show now that it is getting cooler. I owe our success on FatBoys to your videos. Thanks again for the informational videos.

Bring on some more cold fronts. And some more monster trout! Still have dates in December as of the time of this report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: