Trout Tracker Guide Service :: View topic - Update on Corky company - Baffin Bay Fishing Reports
Trout Tracker Guide Service

Capt. Kev Cochran - Fishing Reports

Update on Corky company

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Kev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Update on Corky company Reply with quote

Congatulations to Paul Brown for selling his Corky brand to MirrOlure. I've already had the chance to speak directly with the man in charge of the project for MirrOlure. After talking to him, I'm confident that we Corky lovers will be able to get what we need in the future. For many of you, it will be easier to get Corkys than it was when Paul sold them exclusively. MirrOlure assures me that they intend to make the lures the same way Paul did, with the same raw materials and processes. They will begin producing both sinking and floating Corkys and FatBoys in January, and we should see them on store shelves by springtime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trout Tracker Guide Service Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: